Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Logo Board Game

After dinner we decided to play a board game. I LOVE LOVE the logo board game. It is all about brands and logos. Anyone can play- it is amazing the amount of brand knowledge that we all have. (a bit scary also!).... I guess it just proves the industry I work in does it's job! You can play online by clicking here.
Ramin and Fiona- she won hands down!
Ed and Wendy
Baby Katie snoozed in her cot all through dinner and board games.... such a wee angel.
Nathan and I after hosting the dinner party. It was such a lovely evening. I adore being with friends who you are comfortable with and can just relax and enjoy their company. We definitely need to do it again soon and hopefully next time Andrew and Roxanne can come too.

No comments: