Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 21 October 2010

Updates coming soon....

We have been back from Cypres for a week and oh my has it been a crazy week!

Nathan has started taking paying customers for Clan Fitness.... so Saturday morning, Monday night, Tuesday morning at 6.30am, Wednesday night and Thursday morning have been Clan Fitness. He has also still been attending Rugby training on Tuesday and Thursday nights and playing on Saturday.... so I might actually get to see him again... mmmm... on our wedding day!

I went along with my sister on Monday night and really, really enjoyed it.... it was hard going (I hate cardio) but loved the weight exercises. £5 for a small group of personal training is such a bargain. I am going to try and go along at least twice a week.... maybe three times (but I won't get too ahead of myself!)

I feel so much better exercising and I need it.... work is uber stressful at the moment. I have 2 projects going live at the beginning of November. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines at the moment....

So I will try and update everything this weekend.

No comments: