Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Updating the blog

Okay... well I have just downloaded over 2,000 photos from my camera so I can start blogging again..... yikes.... it is going to take a while but I am determined to get it done before we head off on honeymoon.

It is a little more difficult to blog this month as we are on our yearly sabbatical from our flat which is being rented out for the festival. I SO could not be bothered with the stress this year but somehow was convinced or more coerced into moving to my parents to rent out our flat.

It is lovely having the garden at my parents but it also makes me sad as it constantly reminds me that my Dad isn't there. 


So we currently have no Internet and the TV doesn't work all that well so I figured I will stay late at work and start up dating the blog.


No comments: