Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pilates

Okay so let's start as I mean to go on! So far this 2013 has been pretty positive.

I am writing in my journal again, have started weight watchers (again!) and have booked into 2 pilates classes a week for the next 11 weeks.

The first is tonight at Bea Alexander just off Broughton Street. I have attended beginners level for 2 terms (one class a week) last year so I am looking forward to moving up to level 1 and doing 2 classes a week- it will be a challenge but along with WW I should hopefully tone up and feel better.

Just before midnight on the 31st I wrote a list of New Years Resolutions... I had aimed for 13 in total but I ended up with 21! Not all things I need to change but also tasks I need to complete.

I aim to be proactive in 2013 and move myself forward and be content.

I am also going to try and be very good with my money... however I am very tempted to buy new Pilates gear! I have found 2 websites that I love.. but they are so pricey.... maybe as a wee treat after these 11 weeks I can reward myself!

http://www.lululemon.co.uk/
http://www.sweatybetty.com/

(There seems to be a problem with loading images onto here but I will update later.)

No comments: