Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 29 September 2012

Sunday Dinner Recipes

I mentioned in a previous post about the recipe books I created for Christmas gifts back in 2009.

Well here are some pictures of them.

I was inspired by Susan Branch's books (pictured below). Susan lives between Martha's Vineyard (one of my favourite places in the world) and California where she illustrates and writes books with household decoration, gift and recipe ideas.

My friend Lauren's Mum, Linda first gave me one of Susan's books back in 2004. I love Susan Branch and adore that she now blogs. (I will work out how to link on iPad blogger to let you know how to get to it.) She only started her current vocation when she was in her 30s.

I would love to be the Scottish Susan Branch- working out a beautiful West coast house creating, making and baking and writing and illustrating about it.... Maybe one day.

No comments: