Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 29 September 2012

Sunday Dinner

The last few Sundays I have made a full dinner- roast and veg or a large main + desert- some real winter warmers.

This past Sunday Hills came round and I made cottage pie (which I took the left overs for lunch at work Monday-Wednesday- talk about economic!) and also lime, apple and raspberry crumble. They are both recipes from the recipe book I made as a Christmas gift a few year ago. (I will post the pages next)

I forget how happy cooking makes me.

It felt very Autumnal being snugged in watching the Sunday night episode of the third season of Downton Abbey. Hills also had a wee snugly friend keeping her company (can you see a friendly cat theme emerging in these posts! She makes everyone feel welcome.)

I am hoping I can continue my Sunday Supper theme all through Autumn and Winter.

No comments: