Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 29 September 2012

Modern Art Gallery

Over the summer I attended a few art gallery exhibition openings with my friend Zara- she gets tickets as her work sponsors some of the shows.

I had only managed to see the bottom floor of the Picasso exhibition at the Modern Art Gallery opening- which I loved.

So Mum (who hadn't seen any of the exhibition yet) and I made a plan to go one Sunday.

We decided to go to the cafe first- I had this delicious raspberry cake (I forget the other main ingredients but it was very tasty!) ...well we ended up talking so much we only gave ourselves half an hour till the gallery closed! Not nearly enough time to see the exhibition properly!

So we just need to make a plan to go back (and wait to go to the cafe afterwards!)

Outside the Dean Gallery we noticed the beautiful working garden of the cottage on the grounds- after the allotment show I was inspired. I also want to try and eat fresher, more in season and locally sourced products.

No comments: