Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 17 September 2012

No more promises- just action!

I am trying to get my feet back on the ground and work out my responsibilities, my needs (including making time for diet and exercise) and the way I need my life to be to make me happy.

I have started taking stock and I realise one of the things that used to make me happy was my blog. I think it channels me in the right way- I cook more, I get out and do more.

So I've downloaded blogger onto my I-paid and whilst I currently Facebook, tweet and Instagram every day I will now try and do a wee entry into my blog too.

I think I am going to have to just let go of the last (almost) 2 years of potential posts and realise sometimes life gets in the way.

Here's to a return to a simpler life.

1 comment:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Loved catching up on your blog and your kitten! I can't wait to talk more. Lets skype soon or plan a phone date. My friend is in France and we use Viber and it's free if we both have wifi so we should try it. Love you.