Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 19 December 2008

Christmas Decoration Preparation!

Now I am starting to feel a little better this weekend will be spent getting all the decorations ready and making our house a Christmas Grotto!!

I am also very excited as after today Nathan is off on holiday until the 2nd of January. Granted he has a few nights out and I think all of Sunday is given over to the rugby club Christmas lunch but it will be so nice to spend a good amount of time together!! I can't wait!!

We are shopping for our food at the beginning of next week and will then be preparing our feast!
This is my current table centre piece with gold and red as the theme. I have also planned out our Christmas Day and New Years Day table. We are hosting Nathan's Mum and Dad on New Years Day this year. For Christmas Nathan and I are going to use our everyday plates with a red charger underneath and I am going to play on the dots... I even found crackers to match and then on New Years Day I am going for a little more elegance with the white and blue plates with silver chargers and silver sparkles!!

I love setting the table and picking the flowers and table setting... I wish I could have Martha Stewarts job!!

No comments: