Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday 21 December 2008

The Tiger Who came to Tea!!


This was my favourite book when I was little. So much so that when I was 3 and my sister was born I was adamant that she be named after the main character, Sophie. Sadly my parents didn't go with my suggestion and named her Rebecca instead... but that didn't stop me calling my new baby sister Sophie anyway!!!

So it's well known in my family that I'm a fan of this book. (I even bought my Godson's brother the book for his past birthday which he is really enjoying!!)
I was delighted to receive an early present from my Dad today- tickets to the very first stage production of 'When the Tiger Came to Tea!' I can't wait!! We have tickets for the matinee performance on Christmas Eve.

Nathan and I will no doubt be the only adults there without a small child in tow but I am going to enjoy it non the less! A great present!!

If you have never seen the book here is a link to a you tube version of the book.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is just precious...I hope it was wonderful and made you feel like a little girl again....there is nothing better then that!!

Vicki said...

I love the readers accent. Can't wait to hear about the show!