Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 18 January 2010

Blogging


Firstly a huge apology. I can't believe it has been over a month since I last updated my blog- not like me at all.

Since we returned from holiday in the States my lunchtimes, when I usually blog, have been consumed by either work or wedding planning! We are close to booking our venues and once that is done we can relax on the wedding front for a while. Work will probably not ease up but I will try and make time at the end of the day if not at lunch to do at least a daily update. I miss my blogging!

As I am sure you can imagine I have so much still to blog about. But I am a stickler for everything being in chronological order! So I will finish the numerous America blog posts first- although I will maybe condense them! It is hard as I am keen to start turning my blog into my own personal book. There is software you can get to create your blog into a personal book.... I would love this as it would mean I would have all my fav photos and stories about our life in one place.

And so here goes......

No comments: