Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 21 January 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner


 The beautifully laid table for Thanksgiving. I loved all Vicki's china plates. The colour cranberry featured on the table and in the food. Steve made his Mum's cranberry salad which was delicious.
 
Everyone sat around the table. 3 generations of the Stansbury family. 
 
This isn't a very flattering photo but it means a lot. Heidi started a new tradition in their household this year and everyone at the table passed around the 'Everlasting Candle of Thanks' (I think that was it's title but Heidi you can correct me if not!) Each person had to say what they were thankful for. Nathan said some very lovely things, it was a really nice thing to take time to do.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Jennie, I still have a few tears after reading your blogg that I have not been on forever. I sure miss you guys, and am so glad you and Nathan came and spent some time with us. Thanks for all your lovely coments. I love you!!