Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 28 January 2010

Engagement Photos



 
 After dinner we all went for a walk on Jacksonville beach as the sun was setting. It was a great way to work off our Thanksgiving dinner. Whilst we were there Vicki took some photos of Nathan and I. We completely ,by chance, matched- I promise it was not planned at all. We also look very matchy with the scenery. Some things you just can't plan that well! I love these pictures and we have them up in our flat already.

It is a pity about the moustache. Nathan was still doing 'Movember' and growing a moustache to raise money for prostate cancer. As my friend Lauren said to me 'he proposed with a moustache and you said yes' -so I guess it is only fitting he has a moustache in these pictures!
 

 
 I love this picture as I spend my life looking up at Nathan. He is just under 6' 8'' and I am 5' 5'' so there is a fair bit of height between us! I also like that you can see my ring- I love love love my engagement ring!
 
 Smooches! I look like I am about to be smoothered!
 
 Snogger Pike!
 
Looking out to the Atlantic Ocean towards home. I loved this beach when I lived in Jax and it was wonderful to bring Nathan down here to see the peaceful, tranquil sands. 

1 comment:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love these photos. They are so peaceful and happy. I miss you much. I am about to move this weekend and I am so excited. It has been difficult.

Love you and I sure hope you are enjoying your wedding planning!