Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Wedding Show @ The Corn Exchange- 7th March

On Sunday 7th of March Nathan and I had free tickets to go to the Corn Exchange Wedding Fair. There were 100+ exhibitors so we thought it would be worth a look. To be fair after being to the SECC wedding show there was nothing that we hadn't seen already. The only difference was these were east coast vendors and so more in our neck of the woods. 

I did get a few ideas and especially loved these all white flower decorations. I am not so sure about the glass vases but liked the fact they were sqaure.
I liked that each vase had one type of flower in it. A vase of white tulips and a vase of white sweet peas.
Small bouquets of white roses on a mirrored plate looked very romantic.
I loved the candle light. It made it look stunning. 

We enjoyed watching the fashion show although there weren't many dresses that took my fancy. Although it seems to be that they try and show the extreme dresses on the catwalk.
Hills and Becky came along, at the last minute to have a nose round. Their favourite was the fudge stand!
Nathan and I outside the Corn Exchange.

No comments: