Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Domestic Goddess!!


Well, I'm still in the midst of house de-cluttering!

Today is ironing day!! Our iron broke about a month or so ago so all the stuff that was clean would get taken off the drying rack and added to the pile!! (we don't have a dryer so it's all line dried) ..... but as Oprah's Earth Day show said- that saves a whole lot of energy!!

I feel like I've been a total domestic goddess today!

I have set up camp in front of the TV and watched Oprah and Rachel Ray so far and have a whole lot more TV planned for my marathon iron!!... I get to watch TV and do my chores too!

It's actually quite enjoyable making time to get your house in order!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I wish we could be ironing together, my pile is insane at the moment!! I am in need of a good Oprah marathon....wish I were there!!