Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 22 October 2008

2 years!!

Well I really dislike blogging out of chronological order but I have been so busy trying to find my allusive job and getting settled back in to live in Edinburgh I have not been the best!!.. my camera is totally full and I haven't had a chance to download any photos so I can get my blog up to date!! Sorry!!!

I still have the rest of our Cape Cod trip, Duncan and Rebecca's wedding and loads of other goings on to get you caught up on! Not like me but I will get round to it! We still don't have the PC out of storage so it's making it harder!!

Anyways I couldn't let today go past without acknowledging that it was 2 years ago today that Nathan and I got together!

Where does the time go!! Here's a cute wee picture that he sent me on e-mail earlier!


It made me smile!

I'm off home now to cook a nice tea and get snuggled up together- maybe watch a movie... we don't have anything special planned just spending time with each other and reminiscing about the last 2 years!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NATHAN!!!

No comments: