Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 19 February 2010

Hill Country BBQ

 
What better way to end our American adventure then with Texas BBQ with a country band playing in the background.

Kristin has a great choice in New York restaurants and on Thursday night we went to Hill Country BBQ, 30 West 26th Street, New York 10010. They had won me over as soon as we recieved our drinks in jam jars! I loved this fun little difference... brilliant!
  
We each got a ticket from our server and then had to go up and order. We got two of the Pitmaster (for 1) for $25 1/4 lb Lean Brisket, One Pork Spare Rib, One Beef Rib Quarter All Natural Chicken (white or dark meat), Any Two Good Eatin’ (8oz) Sides.... it was AMAZING!
  
Me chowing down on ribs! I love food like this where you can nibble away at it and get mucky whilst eating.
  
Kristin posing for the camera.
  
Nathan (have you noticed there is no more moustache! Hooray!)
  
Kristin and I at Hill Country BBQ.


Kristin, Me and Nathan. This was our last night in New York and when we got back Nathan went out with Nelson for a few drinks. I was exhausted and suffering from the night before. 

We had such a great trip to the States and I loved seeing all my friends and Nathan really enjoyed meeting everyone. We had some amazing hosts whilst we were there and thank you to one and all. Terri and Hugh, The McDaniels Family, The Stansbury Family, The Russell Family, The Wilson Family and last but not least San and Nelson... who got engaged on San's 30th Birthday in December. Nelson had apparently told Nathan of his plans when we were there! (but he didn't tell me!) 

So Congratulations to San and Nelson the future Walters Family. 

 

1 comment:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I loved reading about all your great fun holiday things you did and oh I could eat Hill Country right now. I hope you are doing well and managing to get settled into wedding planning. I heart you and can't wait for the wedding. xoxo