Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 20 December 2010

Long overdue projects

Over the 2 weeks holiday we have off for Christmas I am looking forward to completing and also starting and finishing projects I have had in mind for a while now. 

On the weekend of the 11th of December I took advantage of some time and put together this wall hanging. I bought this gorgeous wall sticker from my new favourite website- not on the high street. I have been following them for over a year and I LOVE all their different ideas. See the wall sticker here. I didn't really want to stick it directly on the wall so thought it would be a better idea to buy a canvas from this website (I got two in the set so still have another to do something with!) and then paint the canvas the same colour as the wall. 

I am really pleased with how it turned out and feel it really adds something to the space without overpowering it. So now I only have 2 more walls in the room to figure out what to do with!... I am thinking small floating shelves for one of them and a big mirror for the other.... but before I do that I have promised myself I will sort out all the paperwork in the spare room so it is tidy and organised.

No comments: