Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 2 December 2010

Starbucks

Back in 2000 I went down to stay with my Mum in London for Christmas. My Dad joined us just before Christmas but my sister stayed up in Edinburgh. The weeks in the lead up to Christmas my Mum and I would go to Starbucks most days and get a Christmas Cup of Coffee. We always tended to have the Gingerbread lattes. I have really fond memories of getting the red London bus into Tottenham Court Road with my Mum drinking Starbucks Christmas coffee. 

So every year since then we have always text each other when we have had our first Christmas coffee as a sign that Christmas is near. We usually try and race to see who can get there first. I can't believe that it is 10 years since our Christmas in London. How time flies... I feel very old! 

 The photo that I text to my Mum earlier in November.

No comments: