Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 10 August 2009

Mad Men

I love Mad Men. It is so well made. It looks great. I love the clothes, the style and the life that they all have (minus the relationship problems!).

I am however very glad that Ad agencies are not the same as they were in the 60's... I don't think my career would have gone far in Sterling Cooper!

I found a fun application on their website where you can make yourself a character from Mad Men.. I like my new look- what do you think? Click here if you want to make your own Mad Men character.
As a side note I also went to school in the States with Aaron Staton who plays Ken Cosgrove. (2nd in on the right in the top photo) I just about jumped out my seat when he came on screen in the first series!

I can't wait till the 3rd series is back on TV in the UK. Love it! Love it! Love it!

No comments: