Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 24 August 2009

Thanks for your support!

Thanks to all my lovely friends who have sent some very sweet messages of condolence to my family and I.

I had a really busy weekend doing some extra work but I was able to spend the evening with my Dad last night. He wrote the eulogy for my Grandad and we looked at photos of my Grandad when he was wee. He looks exactly the same. My Dad also showed me some lovely letters which were written by my Grandad and his brother, Dan when they were in active service in the 2nd World War.

There will be a notice in the Scotsman and Evening News tomorrow and his funeral will be on Thursday. My Dad has been amazing organizing everything- I didn't realise how much there was to do.

I am back to work today and my head isn't quite in the game! I have so much to do too!! So I thought I'd do a wee bit of blogging and cheer myself up!

No comments: