Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 25 September 2009

Cycling to work

I have been so busy with work I haven't really been doing anything exciting this week so I've not really had anything to post about.

Waking- Cycle to work- Working all day till late (no break for lunch)- Cycle home- Making Dinner and then going to bed... how exciting!

I can't wait for the weekend!! This week I have been loving cycling to work with Nathan- it feels nice to be in a wee peloton. Nathan's work is closer but I just hop on the Water of Leith cycle path and I continue on to my work. We also cycled home together on Wednesday although this involved tackling Comley Bank Avenue- far too steep for me!

I had my very first cycle to work myself this morning and I survived. I was feeling very pleased with myself as I proved I am not just a fairweather cyclist as I did it in the rain!

I may have to get used to the wet weather a bit more now we are in Autumn officially.

No comments: