Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Announcements

Sorry for the intermission in my blogging. The last two weeks have been quite stressful with work and after my Grandad passed away I was not quite in the mood.

I was in the midst of blogging about Nathan and I's week off work and what we got up too.... I think I was up to Thursday. It was the Friday that my Grandad Jimmy passed away. Nathan and I spent the day with my Grandma.

The following week the announcement appeared in the Scotsman newspaper. It is quite sad as in the last year My Grandad's brother and brother- in-law have also passed away. They all lived till there late 70's early 80's so they all had a good long life. It still however is sad whenever anyone passes away.

Click here to see the announcements.

No comments: