Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Foodies at the Festival






Over our holiday weekend I was helping out a friend at the foodies at the festival event in Holyrood Park. To be honest I was exhausted but it was probably a good distraction.

The event was dampened slightly by the weather but there was still a good turn out.

There were so many stalls there with delicious food. I ate so much all weekend... just to add to the gluttony from earlier in the week. However this time it was mostly healthy, natural food- the highlight being Arbroath Smokies, which were smoked on site.

They usually set up at the Farmer's market but when we go it's always morning so I am more in the mood for porridge. However at the festival they were smoking the fish all day so I had one of the smokies for my lunch on the Sunday- it was delicious!

No comments: