Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 9 November 2009

My Birthday continues....

When I came into the office on Tuesday morning my boss had a lovely gift for me of a cook book to make desserts and I had a lovely card signed by everyone!

I was then taken out for my lunch by one of my suppliers who I have previously worked for- her and I get on really well and she even had a wee gift for me and had flowers sent to my office! So sweet!

When I returned to the office in the afternoon they had fizz and cake for me. The coffee and walnut cake was made by Clare, who I sit next too. It was delicious and I loved the way she laid out the walnuts to create a 30. They brought in the cake and everyone sang me Happy Birthday- slightly embarrassing but it was welcomed none the less!!


It was so lovely that everyone went to such an effort!

No comments: