Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Saturday Day

On Saturday I was off to another pre match lunch at the rugby club, which Jason had kindly invited us to. This time there were only three of us ladies... I wish I'd got a photo. I forget each time. Our duties were limited to the lunch raffle which seemed easier this time.

After the lunch I watched the firsts play at Raeburn and my Dad came along to watch the match too. We had a warming coffee on the side lines (it was so cold) and caught up. After half time I ventured up to Newfield on my bike to watch Nathan play for the 2's. Sadly both teams lost and this really is the start of winter!- how many more games of the season are there?

After the 2's game finished Nathan's Mum and Dad who were also watching at Newfield kindly treated us to afternoon tea and scone at the new Botanical building, John Hope Gateway across the road from the playing fields. It was lovely. Although in their cafe/restuarant you have to have something to eat and can't just order a drink! Therefore I had to have a scone with clotted cream and jam! oops!

No comments: