Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 8 March 2010

Engagement Family Dinner

On the 28th of December my Mum and Dad took us all out as a family to celebrate Nathan and I's engagement. We went to the AMAZING Champaney Inn. The seafood and steak were divine! So good! See here to look at their gorgeous menu. It was a real special treat and we felt very spoilt! 

The weather was prety horrendous out in West Lothian with a lot of snow under foot. 

I wore my new black dress and pearls my parents gave me for my 30th. I wished I'd put my boots on rather than my nice black heels as I was slipping everywhere as we walked up the path. 

We had a great night with everyone with some fun conversations. Nathan's sister was away travelling so she was unable to join us.
 
 Dougie and Becky
  
 Lily, Nathan's Mum and my Dad, Jim
  
 my Mum, Lorraine and Nathan's Dad, Neil
  
 Nathan and Dougie
  
 The girls: Becky, My Mum, Me and Lily
 
Nathan and I

No comments: