Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 26 June 2008

Fathers Day!

15th of June-

After I got back from St Andrew's Becky picked me up from the train station and after a quick stop at Starbucks for some much needed caffeine (and the essential cup cake!!) we drove up to her and Dougie's flat.

She had organized a beautiful Father's Day meal. We had brilliant Antipasti to start- so tasty! and then a lovely Spagetti Carbonara... (great nutritious food for a hangover!)

It's so cute... each month Dougie and Becky are buying a new piece of furniture for their flat (they are so good with their money!) This month they bought 2 more chairs for their dinning table so we could all sit down to dinner at their gorgeous table.

I lent them some table linen and it looked so pretty- They both went to such an effort- I know my Dad enjoyed his Father's Day with us girls.. and Dougie too!!

No comments: