Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 6 September 2010

2nd round of dress shopping.

We stopped for lunch at Vin Caffe in Multress Walk between appointments and this was my DELICIOUS lunch, Scallops, black pudding and cherry tomatoes.... not really in keeping with the diet but so tasty and I needed my energy. I must have tried on 35- 40 wedding dresses on Saturday between my 4 appointments. I was exhausted by the end of the day.
Hannah, Me and Emma at lunch. We were a much smaller group this time as everyone was so busy. Committing to 2 full days of dress shopping is a big ask. Hopefully the girls still enjoyed themselves as I loved having them there.
My Mum was up from London for round two and was delighted that a dress we'd seen 3 weeks before but I'd not tried on (and that she had a good feeling about) is now in the running.....decisions, decisions!!

No comments: