Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Polka Dot Cupcakes!

Since the beginning of the year the Accies girls have taken it in turns to host an evening on the last Tuesday of the month. The boys are all at training (except my boy- but he was at the beginning of the year!!) We have some girlie catch ups and some tasty nibbles.

Vicki and Leona, who share a flat, had pancakes for Shrove Tuesday and a chocolate fountain- yum!! I'm a big fan of Chocolate fountains!! Lesley had tasty warm indian and chinese nibbles and now it's my turn I wasn't sure what to do.

So I decided to use my plates/ crockery for inspiration. So I'm going with a polka dot theme!! I made cupcakes last night (I'm hoping they will still be okay this evening) I am so pushed for time as work is full on!!

So all the food I am serving is round- mini Yorkshire puddings with roast beef, bilinis with smoked salmon, tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole, tomato basil and mozzarella and more...

Here's a wee pic of my cupcakes... Nathan and Ramen managed to munch their way through a few of them last night.. I just hope there is still enough- I'm sure there will be!!I'll post some pics tomorrow of the food all made up.

2 comments:

carine said...

these are ADORABLE jennie! xx

Heidi said...

You really are the 'cupcake queen' and the polka dots are very fitting for you!