Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 2 July 2009

Carb-tastic!

Nathan has been really good with his diet and exercise as of late. He is really keen to get uber fit for next seasons rugby and so has been cycling to and from work, running in his lunch hour and also going to the gym in the evening.

Not to mention he has given up carbs apart from breakfast... so he has been having no potatoes, pasta, bread etc! I have been so impressed as he has worked really hard (unlike me who is still stuffing my face with everything and doing very little exercise!!)

However last night we went to the movies (we have been using our passes a lot!) and we decided to treat ourselves to pizza... you have never seen someone chow down on food so fast!! Nathan wanted the cheesey bites pizza (which I found way too much bread and cheese!) I had to take a picture as he was so happy!
We went to see Public Enemies last night with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. It was really good and Michael Mann's directing was great- it felt very real at times.

We have however been watching very male targeted movies in the last month- The Hangover, Transformers 2, Terminator and Star Trek so I think it is definitely time for some girlie movies- bring on a good rom-com!! Although there doesn't look like there is much coming out soon! I might have to resort to going to see the matinee of Enchanted on Saturday morning at our local cinema, to give me a little bit of what I'm craving! I am however keen to go to see my Sister's keeper with Cameron Diaz this weekend too.

No comments: