Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 22 October 2009

3rd Year Anniversary.


I was making the Key Lime Pie for Nathan and I's dinner tonight. As we will be celebrating 3 years of being together! How time flies! I can't believe it's been that long... it has just flown by!

We have had so much fun especially over the last 6 months. I think it takes a while to get into sync with each other and understand your differences. Plus that first year of living with each other is always interesting!! ;-) I think now we have reached an understanding of who we are as individuals and as a couple we are loving our life together.

I am so happy and content. I love being in Nathan's company whether with friends or family but more than anything I love when we are together in our own little bubble. Messing around, enjoying being together and going on new adventures.

Here's to many more years of adventures together!

No comments: