Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 22 October 2009

Halloween Decorations

After looking at all the Halloween inspiration from my previous blog I put up my Halloween decorations last night.

I tried to take some shots of them but due to the dark mornings and evenings I am not in the house during the week when it is light... so excuse the lack of light in the photos but here's a wee sneak peek.

I love the Halloween Lanterns that I picked up in Cape Cod last year. My only new Halloween purchase this year (I am trying to be so good and not spend!) is the Spider in the middle of the window- he has a silver mask on and I may use him as my Halloween costume inspiration! 


You can't really see them very well but inside the vase is fake Autumn leaves- they look fantastic but the light this morning was not enough so you can see them. I have put them in the middle of our table and they are complimented with the orange felt leaf coasters.



I intend on putting some orange/ burnt orange roses inside the black vase and the black beads/ cobwebs will give a nice circular wreath around them. I used roses last year that looked antique and it gave it a great look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great! i've only just got round to putting the halloween bunting up!! xx kate