Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 2 October 2009

What a week!

I am exhausted! I feel that I have nothing more to give!

I have been in the office till 8pm most nights this week and it has been so fast paced I don't think my feet have even touched the ground!

I have however managed to fit in some time with friends later in the evenings this week which has made me so happy.

I miss my friends so much at the moment. Every one seems to be so busy with work it is impossible to get together and make the time for each other.

Most people are in the same boat but I so wish we were all able to balance our work and life more.... certainly mine needs some managing.

I feel like I have been going forward at a rate of knots and suddenly I have looked back and realised I have left people behind.

I am restructuring my life and making the most of the weekends now- no lie ins... as I want to make the most of my time with Nathan.

I know I shouldn't complain as I am so thankful to have a job and a great one at that but I need some time out!

My sister has organized a weekend trip to London for two of my close friends, her and I. to celebrate my 30th and I can't wait! We will be staying with my Mum- I need some Mummy love too! And we are going to meet up with some of my sister's friends for a girlie weekend of laughter... only 3 weeks to go and it can't come soon enough!

I have also not been able to cycle this week as I contracted an ear infection. It has been so sore (no wonder I am tired!) and so I need to get back to it next week and start exercising again. I was so happy to be doing well on my bike and visibly losing weight... I feel like what little I had achieved has been undone!

What a pity party!

Well it's Friday evening so I should be happy, make the most of the weekend and come back refreshed next week... so that's what I am off to do!

No comments: