Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sunday Brunch


My Mum had booked us into Madsen for lunch. It is a gorgeous wee scandanavian restaurant which has the best food! I was so delighted with Mum's choice! We ate so well the whole time we were in London!
 
 Becky and Amber
 
 Nicole and Hillary
 
 Renee and My Mum
 
I ate so much! No change there then! All we did was eat all weekend! At brunch I had yogurt with museli in a wee glass follwed by danish waffles and eggs and bacon! Yum, Yum, Yum!!!
 
 The restaurant had decorated the table with Danish flags and they had roses that looked like garden roses on all the tables. My cake also had Danish flags on it too.
 My Mum and I with the cake she had organised. They brought it to my table and the whole restaurant sang me happy birthday- eek!
 
 My lovely cake with the 30 sprinkler candle- so much fun!
 
I asked Amber if she wanted any cake and she said she was too full so she would just eat a berry!! So I popped a berry on her plate- he he!! 

How could she resist such an amazing cake! It was so yummy and I loved the rasberries! I gave Nicole the rest to take home to Ollie and also to Amber for David as they are local to London- we never would have got it back on the plane- sorry Nathan!! 

No comments: