Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 26 October 2009

Window Shopping!



 

 2 years ago when Nathan and I moved into our flat we bought a few things in Zara Home when we were in Spain. Well now there is a Zara Home just off King's Road- and you can buy online. These candelabras were really cheap but I could never have got them home intact!

I love the elegant candelabra (above) and I would love to have 2 for a dinner party table. The top two candlesticks above would be great in a collection of different shaped and textured candlesticks (my Mum had a display of different glass candlesticks on her dinning table and they looked wonderful)
 
 I love these vessels, they are so beautiful and would be fantastic for a dessert table or floral display. If only I could have carried them back from London- I haven't seen them elsewhere in the UK.
 
 I saw these peacock's and I thought about my friend Heidi as she is collecting items for a peacock themed dinner party- Heidi, I think one or two of these would look fantastic on your table! I found them in the General Trading Company but they aren't on the website (their website is pretty bad actually). Becky bought me a wee Christmas decoration from the same manufacturer so I will find out who makes them if you are interested.

No comments: