Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Pre Dinner Drinks


Hillary and I (excuse the red eye- my camera isn't taking it away at the moment!) 
 
 Me with my sash and tiara on... not sure why I am bending my legs- no doubt to look thinner for the photo...mmmm...
 
Becky and I 
 
 The table was decorated with pink rose petals, 30 confetti, Happy Birthday confetti and small crystals.... beautiful.
 
 My Mum also got lots of tasty little nibbles to accomapny our Prosecco.
 
I didn't take any pics once people arrived as we had loads of catching up to do. We did however take loads at dinner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had a wonderful weekend, i'm so sorry i missed it. my weekend was rubbish!
the nibbles look amazing as did all the beautiful decorations!
lots of love to you Jen xxxx kate