Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Loopy Lornas

On Saturday lunch Emma, Hillary and I met at Loopy Lornas for lunch. It was lovely! They were so busy but the staff were really friendly so we didn't mind waiting. Well you wouldn't mind either if these were the treats that awaited you! I loved their counter display and their cafe was well branded (which I always like!)

We each had a main and then of course couldn't resist a sweet treat after! I loved that my cup of tea was served in china cups, like my Grandma has.

All in all a lovely time was had by all. I would def recommend it... just be prepared to wait in line if you are there on a weekend lunch time!

Also I don't have any pics but their tea cosies are worth the trip alone! They even had pumpkin ones to keep in with the season!
Hills and Emma.

No comments: