Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 31 May 2008

Friday night family dinner!

23rd May- My Mum was back up for the weekend as her business partner Martha was giving a lecture at Edinburgh College of Art. You can check out the landscapes/ installations the company have created at 'marthaschwartz.com'. My Mum works as Martha's Director of Business Development and so they had a big dinner on the Thursday for friends and clients after the lecture... but this also meant she got to stay up for the rest of the weekend.... And with Nathan away in Barcelona I got to spend some quality time with my family!

Friday evening we all met up at a restaurant local to me... different side of town from my Dad's house but it's good to venture out of your comfort zone! Mind you I think I have been to La Partenope about 3 times in the last 2 months!

It was so good to catch up and I could share my good news about the 3 week job! Dougie had his last exam the next again Tuesday so he came out on Friday as he would have to be studying all the rest of the weekend... (he is now finished all his exams and course work and starts his first job on Monday!!- no time to relax for him!!)

The food was awesome! Fantastic fish!! I'm loving these good restaurants near me that are popping up! Although it's not good for the bank balance- or my waist line!! Although I had healthy fish for dinner- nourishing food!!

(the picture of Becky and Dougie showing their bottom teeth is because they were sick of my taking photos!! It was their silent protest!)

No comments: