Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 9 May 2008

Still no news!!!












I picked these photos as they best describe how I've been feeling today... I've still not heard anything back from the agency and I'm trying to second guess if I still have an opportunity with them or not!!

Very frustrating!- I thought I might have heard today! One way or the other!

Well as my Grandma says "What's meant for you won't go by you!!"

I have quite a few good leads and contacts who I can get in touch with next week so I am trying to stay positive... (I still hope I get it) ... if not I will be sad but will look to the next exciting career opportunity!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Keep your head up girl......I hope you can escape in one of those fabulous books so you don't drive yourself crazy!!! I love you!!