Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 6 February 2009

Cuddly Kittens!

Well to say the last 3 weeks has been a whirlwind is a massive understatement!

Working on the Healthy Living Campaign was great fun but tiring! I was being so good with my porridge and homemade soup military operation and then having to work late on the Admin made me so exhausted! Orkney was so much fun but I only returned home on the Friday night.

The weekend was spent trying (and failing miserably) to catch up on laundry and household chores (our flat is a total midden!) I also visited with my sister as she had her friend Amy's kitten's staying for the weekend as Amy was away for the weekend. These kitten's are SO SO cute!!
Hillary and I went round to Becky's on the Saturday night and we all made a big nest on their cosy couch and the kitten's cuddled up with us whilst we watched a DVD.Then on Sunday night as Becky still had the kitten's I took dinner round (as it was my turn to make dinner) to Becky and Dougie's. I was thankful that I had a Cottage pie and Crumble in the freezer- bonus as all I had to make was soup (very tastey lentil)

It was great to catch up with Dougie, Becky and my Dad after living and breathing the HL campaign. Nathan loved the kittens and I'm hopeful that it might have convinced him that we could have a little furry friend in our house... so we'll see.
It was also Dougie's birthday- do you like his pirate paper that I wrapped his presents in!? So fun!
It was such a lovely chill out weekend and prepared me for my working week!.. but more about that in my next post!
The boys chilling out watching TV- My Dad, Nathan and Dougie! I thought it was funny they all had the same pose!

No comments: