Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sick Boy!

Well I'm not going to say I told him so but after Nathan complained of a sore throat all weekend and still went out with the boys on Sunday night he woke up yesterday morning with what looks very much like tonsillitis!

I hope he'll be okay! He is having great difficulty swallowing and (very unlike him) he didn't eat anything all day yesterday!

He can't get an appointment until Wednesday with the Doctor for antibiotics so he's layed up in bed. I had the perverse thought as I left this morning- could he do all my much needed housework!??!!! Don't worry I've not put him to work but I'm hoping maybe the dishes might be done! (I can't wait for the day I have a dishwasher!)

So fingers crossed that Valentines plans will not have to be put on hold!

No comments: