Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 6 February 2009

Leith Agency

A couple of weeks ago I met up with another guy from the Leith Agency, an Advertising Agency in Edinburgh that I was talking to last year.

They had an opportunity for a person in their team for a temporary contract. So after a good chat and some e-mails back and forth I am going to be working with the Marketing Partnership Team for an initial month with the potential for a few more months.

I'm really hoping that it opens some doors. I've had to take a big salary cut from what I was on at Red Bull but in this current climate a bit of a sacrifice is needed! I've managed to negiotate my salary so at least it covers my bills which is a huge relief.

I had to weigh up getting less money but perhaps more opportunity or working freelance, getting more money but less security... it's a tough one! But I'm looking forward to getting my head down and working hard. It's not a high profile job- but I'm loving having a regular routine.

You can have a wee nose at the company website here.

So I'll keep you posted on how it goes and hopefully this is the first step to a happier and more fulfilled future career.

No comments: