Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 10 July 2010

Cupcakes

I haven't been baking or cooking much in the last few weeks. Cupcakes have been about the extent of my culinary ambition.

I made some tasty cupcakes for Emma and Sean's BBQ on the 26th of June. We sadly couldn't be there for as long as we wanted as we had other commitments but I was glad I had brought along the cupcakes as all the kids faces were covered in chocolate and they clearly enjoyed the treats!

I also made cupcakes for Nathan to take into work on Friday. This time with a World Cup theme as it will be the final this weekend. Spain vs Holland... mmmm...I'm not sure who will win.! We'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I enjoyed getting caught up on all your posts. You are so strong and it looks like you have still been living your beautiful life too. I hope you are well and I miss you bunches.