Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 10 July 2010

Saturday afternoon- Puppysitting

Last Saturday- after having brunch with Hannah at Urban Angel where we sat outside snuggled in their blankets and watched the world go by. We walked back down to Stockbridge where we met my Mum and got a coffee to go (so much caffeine!) we then walked along and met Becky and Dougie who were puppy-sitting for our friend Stuart and Vicki, who were at a wedding.
Samson is so cute and growing very fast!

Dougie and Bex had a good run round Raeburn Place (where Nathan usually plays rugby) to tire Samson out. By the time we got there he was pretty exhausted and ready for some snoozes!
Becky, Mum and I with a tired Samson.
When I saw this photo back on my camera the next day it made me very upset. From now on there is only the 3 of us girls left. No Dad. No 4th person in our photograph- in our life.

It is a pretty picture though and we look nice and summery. It was a really nice afternoon so I thought better to remember it and cherish what we do have.

No comments: