Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 16 August 2010

Katie Elizabeth Stuart

Wendy gave birth to her daughter, Katie on the 5th of August. She weighed 8lbs and 1/2 oz and was (I think!) 56cm long! Which I guess is to be expected considering how tall both her parents are.

I went to the hospital on the Friday and met Katie, who was just adorable. I didn't stay long as Wendy was pretty tired. Then last week I visited the Stuart family at home on the Tuesday. It was lovely seeing them getting into a routine.

The first two photos make me smile. The two extremes of a small baby. Sleeping soundly or screaming loudly. She looks so angelic when she sleeps.

Well done to Wendy!..Congratulations to both Ed and Wendy and welcome to the world Katie!!
Ed was getting to grips with his paternal duties!

No comments: