Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 16 August 2010

Finding Peace

Well my sleeplessness has continued and with everything that has been going on in the last 2 months I went to speak to my Doctor and have been signed off work for the last few weeks due to fatigue, secondary to bereavement.

It took a lot for me to admit it was all too much (especially as my sister is doing an amazing job!) but I had to realise that I am me and for my own health I need to look after myself. Even before everything with my Dad I was exhausted from work and general life craziness.

It has given me time to sort everything out for my Grandma, catch up with my personal admin, catch up with friends and most importantly take time for myself... and boy have I needed it.

I plan to go back to work next week so I am taking this week to get back into fitness (exercise is really helping me sleep!) and tie up loose ends.

There will still be a lot to do with my Grandma's properties after I go back to work but hopefully I can cope better if I am strong in myself.

We don't have the Internet in my Dad's home so I am sat in a lovely cafe which our friend Nick manages and they have wifi so hopefully I can get up to date with my blog.

No comments: