Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 28 August 2008

Tying bows!



My friend Hillary and I both went to Duncan of Jordanstone Art College and now channel most of our artistic talents through gifts for friends and hobbies.

Hillary is so talented at card making and wedding stationary and so Emma H (as she was then) asked her to make all the name cards for the tables and also the table plan.

Emma wanted them to match her invites and save the dates which all had white bows tied round cream card with silver edging.

I was her assistant and tied all the bows for the table plan and the majority for the name cards. I'm not quite as meticulous as Hillary- her attention to detail is bar non! She sat and cut the ribbons I tied all to the same length- that's dedication for you!!

The tables looked beautiful and Emma was so thankful to Hillary!

No comments: