Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Great Friends!

You can't say enough about great friends!! And unfortunately half the time you can't see them enough! Everyone is always so busy but in the last month I've had some great times catching up with close friends.
Hillary and Emma G in Tiger Lily.

Just before Hills went off on holiday we caught up for a wee drink. Hills had to dash off but Emma and I had a chance to catch up on all of each others news. I really miss when I can't see my friends! Both the girls treated me to a wee pre birthday drink too! Which was very much appreciated!
Meg, Shona and I infront of Edinburgh Castle
On Saturday the 1st of November our good friend Meg visited Shona and I for a flying visit. Meg, Shona and I used to work together as The Red Bull Edinburgh Wiings Team. I can't believe that was 6 years ago! It's scarey how fast time flies!
Meg is now in Bristol working as a paramedic and Shona works for Edinburgh University. Meg had a re scheduled flight to use before the end of the year so she flew into Edinburgh at 8.30 in the morning and flew out again at 5.30!! It was so good to see her and catch up with all that has been going on with her life.
Shona also kindly treated us to lunch at Urban Angel for our birthdays...it was SO tasty!!
We wondered along Princes Street Gardens so Meg could jump back on the airport bus! I wish she hadn't had to go so soon but she had to get back for a shift on the Sunday! It was so good to all be together again! I love these ladies!

No comments: