Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Winter Fruit and Veggies!

I'll have to find the before photos of the apples that my Dad collected from my Grandparent's garden- they looked fantastic and colourful! He gave them to me as he didn't want them to go to waste. So I decided to make batches of apple sauce. 5 batches in total!! So if anyone wants any apple sauce! I've been having it in my porridge in the morning with cinnamon or all spice. Or it'd be great with pork chops. My freezer is crammed with apple sauce so give me a bell if you'd like a pot!!
We got another load of veggies from Lily and Neil's garden including more apples!! So this time instead of apple sauce I cut them into slices and individually froze them so I can use them in apple crumble or apple pie.

This seems to be becoming a regular occurance! MORE Butternutsquash soup!!

No comments: